Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hubble Movie -- SPECTACULAR -- What do you see?

This Hubble Movie is AWE Inspiring and when I watch it I 'see' the handprints of God all over it. It reminds me of of John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God....

I know that others will look at this same movie and see no evidence of God. As a matter of fact you may choose to see nothing.

Either view takes faith.

I choose to have faith in something/someone -- God. I think it takes more faith to see nothing.....and I think that your faith in nothing becomes a religion....


What do you see?

Jeff Fuson


Jeff Fuson serves as Point Leader for Phos Hilaron Church near Louisville Kentucky. Jeff's # 1 passion is being a husband and daddy. A close second is seeing people grow spiritually. As a Professional Speaker Jeff also serves as a Keynote Speaker & Trainer crafting & delivering high impact keynote addresses & training events for Entrepreneurs, Banks, Credit Unions, and small to medium sized non-profit & for profit enterprises. He's got one incredible wife and 3 awesome children.

No comments: