Sunday, March 1, 2009

Don't Call My Cell Phone Dude!

Okay, so I got another one of those emails warning me that the end of my tranquility was near as all the Telemarketers in the world are sitting in front of their computers with the headsets ready to assault my cell phones with voice spam!

The email included this phone number as an 'opt out' number that would register me for the National Do Not Call Registry. [888-382-1222] I was a bit skeptical so I googled the number and it seems legit as it took me the National Do Not Call Registry maintained by the Federal Trade Commission.

What I discovered is that there really isn't a pending threat to Cell Phone Tranquility from Telemarketers, but since the site gave me the ability to register three phone numbers I did it right away and it only took a few minutes to guarantee my peace.

Here's the link to the National Do Not Call Registry if you wanna d0 the same.

If you aren't a friend or family member....don't call my cell phone!!

Have a great day,
Jeff Fuson

Jeff Fuson serves as Point Leader for Phos Hilaron Church near Louisville Kentucky. Jeff's # 1 passion is being a husband and daddy. A close second is seeing people grow spiritually. As a Professional Speaker Jeff also serves as a Keynote Speaker & Trainer crafting & delivering high impact keynote addresses & training events for Entrepreneurs, Banks, Credit Unions, and small to medium sized non-profit & for profit enterprises. He's got one incredible wife and 3 awesome children.

No comments: