Friday, August 1, 2008

Hebrews 6:14

YOU GOTTA HAVE A BIG DREAM THAT DRIVES YOUR DAILY ACTIONS AND DISCIPLINES YOUR CHOICES MOMENT BY MOMENT. This is true for all of us who are attempting something that is HUGEMONGOUS.

God had a way of getting people's attention in the Old Testament by promising them extreme reward for accomplishing His mission in their lives. A prominent example of this was Abraham and the promise that God made to him that his offspring would be more abundant than sands on the seashore. (Genesis 22:17)

Hebrews 6:14 recalls the Genesis experience of Abraham when it says, "I will most certainly bless you, and I will greatly multiply you."

Now, I know that this text was not a promise to me or for me, but I sure would like it to be mine. My greatest hope is that God would use me to accomplish MUCH for His Kingdom on the move through this world. And, it's one of my dreams that Phos Hilaron Church would be counted strong in Loving God, Loving our Neighbors, and Expanding the Neighborhood.

So, here's to stretching the text so that it applies to me and you and PHC today!

And, here's to YOU in discovering God's BIG Dream for YOU that will bring about the disciplined daily actions and habits necessary to accomplish the dreams of your wildest imagination!


I'll be thinking about that one simple verse a lot today and praying that God would say the same thing to me (at least in a spiritual offspring sort of way!).

Enjoy THIS day,
Jeff Fuson



Jeff Fuson serves as Point Leader for Phos Hilaron Church near Louisville Kentucky. Jeff's # 1 passion is being a husband and daddy. A close second is seeing people grow spiritually. As a Professional Speaker Jeff also serves as a Keynote Speaker & Trainer crafting & delivering high impact keynote addresses & training events for Entrepreneurs, Banks, Credit Unions, and small to medium sized non-profit & for profit enterprises. He's got one incredible wife and 3 awesome children.

No comments: