Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Prayer Request

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rebecca J Stephens
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subject: Prayer Request
To: Jeff Fuson


Dear Jeff,
I spoke with the VA Hospital today, and they are considering offering
a part time position to me..... Here is the catch.... Every.. Fri.
Sat. Sun. Monday ..1st shift.    I feel so very torn as I don't want
to miss church every Sunday, as well as time with my children.  But on
the other hand, having a somewhat routine schedule would also have its
benefits.  I have contacted my manager at Baptist Hospital to let her
know of the situation... I expect to speak with her tomorrow.  (I do
not know if I will receive benefits, and I do not know the duration of
this schedule).  Please pray that God would lead, guide and direct me
with the right decision..... Please pass this on to the prayer list.
Thanks again for all that you and Phos Church have done to help me and
my children.

Peace and Blessings,
Rebecca Stephens

Posted via email from Phos News

No comments: