Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update, Corrections, and Thanks AGAIN!!!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rebecca J Stephens <rjstephens@insightbb.com>
Date: Sat, May 15, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Subject: Update, Corrections, and Thanks AGAIN!!!!!
To: Jeff Fuson <jeff@ph-church.org>


Dear Jeff and Phos folks... and friends of Phos folks,
 
First of all, I need to apologize for getting so many names wrong on my last email.  I recently spoke with Sallie Clark, and she helped me get some things straightened out (thank goodness!).
 
I credited "Mark" with bringing mulch etc... and the correct person was Gary... later his wife Teresa came over.... Thanks Gary... for everything you did to help.. you worked so hard putting all the dirt and gravel back over the drainage pipe..... as well as helping with other projects.
 
I had failed to mention Angela, who worked so diligently in my very weedy flower/shade garden area... as well as pulling weeds in many other various and sundry places... she helped put mulch out and clean up around my shed... as well as helping to shovel and rake the gravel and dirt over the drainage pipe. I am sure there were other things too...Thanks so much Angela...
 
I believe I mentioned Bert..  whose name is really Durke (sure hope I got it right this time?)  Durke went to Lowe's to pick up a bunch of supplies, figuring out how to get all the pipe laid in the ditch, as well as helping to deal with shoveling gravel etc.  Thanks for all you have done to help.
 
There was also Adam on the roof... who I think I mentioned as Jeff.... (probably because there are just so many of you Jeff guys in the Phos church!)... Adam.. thanks for all the caulking in various places as well as on the gutters, and for also helping with shoveling dirt and gravel back over the drainage pipe. 
 
Then there was Leeann... whom I called "the teacher"...she also helped with the weeding, mulching and shoveling dirt and gravel back over the drainage pipe.  
 
(THERE WAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF DIRT AND GRAVEL THAT HAD TO BE SHOVELED IN ORDER TO FILL UP THE TRENCH FOR THE DRAINAGE PIPE, THAT KENNY POWELL DUG WITH HIS BACK HOE!!! whew, thank goodness for all that help... I would have been working for days  by myself trying to accomplish such a task.)
 
Update news....
 
Wednesday Night - Jeff Fusion's small group came out and worked on the garage door opener - which is fixed now  YEA~~~:)
A sliding bolt was put on the garage man-door... I feel much more secure now.
The rest of the pretty begonias from Phos Church are now nicely planted around my boxwoods in the front... !!!
Trudy brought over the new gutter and supplies which was also kindly spray painted  (I think by Greg?  sorry if I am getting this mixed up again?) so that it would match the other (almond colored) gutters already on the house.
Binaca (spelling?) helped inside with vacuuming, doing dishes and had help from Grace, Richard and Rebecca's little girl... too cute.
The bathroom drywall was sanded for the final time and is ready for it's primer coat, thanks for the help Wed night!.
 
Lastly... there was a mystery visitor who must have come over on Tuesday while I was at work, and completely re-did all the landscaping blocks on the front of the house, as well as rebuilding the retaining wall.  It is absolutely beautiful and such a professional job.  Who ever you are, what a huge gift of time and energy.... thank you, thank you.
 
 
A great big huge THANK YOU and KUDOS to all who helped that night.....
  Richard and Rebecca
  Pam and Jeff Jeseo
  Greg
  Binaca
Jeff Monnin
Jeff and Julie
 
And please, please forgive me if I missed anyone.... I can't tell you what a huge blessing this has been for me and my children.  This has been a transforming experience both physically as well as spiritually. I give thanks to our Lord every day and night for all you folks...known and unknown, who have helped make this all possible.   You have truly been the hands and feet of Christ.
 
May our Lord truly bless each and every one of you,
 
Your sister in Christ,
Rebecca
 
P.S,... sure hope to get to see you on Sunday!!!
 
 
 

Posted via email from Phos News

No comments: