Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fantastic Marriage Resource....

In preparing for this Sunday's Second Sermon on Marriage I'm reading through a book that I heard about last night that is fantastic so far.  Tim Keller, pastor at Redeemer Church, in New York City does and amazing job of discussing marriage.  I'm only about 30 pages in but so far he and his wife are throwing strikes.  I'm thinking that this may become required reading for any people that ask me to perform a wedding.  So, if you're interested in marriage or building a stronger marriage please check it out here:   http://timothykeller.com/books/the_meaning_of_marriage/

Let me know if actually read it.  If you happen to be a note taker then send me your 'cliff notes' on 'The Meaning of Marriage' as I may want to use them in a marriage message someday!

Have a great Valentine's Day!

Peace,
Jeff

Posted via email from Jeff Fuson

No comments: