Sunday, July 13, 2008

Do YOU think the world will end in 2012?

Just heard an alarming tidbit of news that I have never heard that I thought you might like to learn more about and sound off about....

According to some 'experts' the world is gonna END (catasrophic!) on Dec 21, 2012 -- I had no idea!!! Noone consulted me about scheduling this day and frankly I think I'm goin' on vacation with the family to someplace really nice during that time -- just in case.

Jesus told us that there'd be an awful lot of people predicting that the end was near and even trying to predict the dates. He also said that He, himself, didn't even know when that end would come about. So, I'm staying out of the business of the 'Planning Committee' and working on the 'welcome wagon' team.

However, I'd love to hear what you think about the 'end of the world in 2012' news?

Have a great day!
Jeff Fuson

Jeff Fuson serves as Point Leader for Phos Hilaron Church near Louisville Kentucky. Jeff's # 1 passion is being a husband and daddy. A close second is seeing people grow spiritually. Jeff also delivers impacting training events for Entrepreneurs, Credit Unions, and small to medium sized enterprises. He's got one incredible wife and 3 awesome children.

No comments: