Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Million Mighty Men

About 8 years ago I attended a Men's Seminar at a local church and really resonated with the presenter that weekend. He was real, honest, and authentic--a real man's man. What fired me up most that evening was when Bill Perkins shared his vision of having a 'Million Mighty Men' "Lock Arms" and live life the way God intended! Since then I've had him come to do a weekend for Father's and Sons and help us understand the challenges that Men face and how to overcome them.

Bill has become a mentor & good friend, a constant reminder of what's possible and a reminder that I need people like Bill running beside me if I'm gonna finish the course ahead. And, I'm sure that at the end of the race I'll cross the finish line with a team of men who've kicked my butt, called me out, cheered me on, dusted me off, and even carried me a time or three.

You'd benefit a ton from signing up to be one of the 'Million Mighty Men' -- head there now and your courage will be fueled.

Locking Arms with Bill Perkins and other real men so I can LIVE STRONG AS AN APPRENTICE OF JESUS.

Jeff Fuson


Jeff Fuson serves as Point Leader for Phos Hilaron Church near Louisville Kentucky. Jeff's # 1 passion is being a husband and daddy. A close second is seeing people grow spiritually. As a Professional Speaker Jeff also serves as a Keynote Speaker & Trainer crafting & delivering high impact keynote addresses & training events for Entrepreneurs, Banks, Credit Unions, and small to medium sized non-profit & for profit enterprises. He's got one incredible wife and 3 awesome children.

No comments: