Monday, July 19, 2010

Kristen Stringfellow looking for an electric dryer and washer -- got one?

I signed the lease and moved into my townhouse Thursday evening.  I know God had His hand in it and it already feels like home.
 
I do need to find an inexpensive washer and dryer (electric) if anyone is getting rid of them or knows someone who has a set for sale...cheap =)  Can you post that or get the word out and keep your ear open?  I appreciate it.
 
Also, great messages the last 2 weeks.  Not that you don't always have a good message, but just seemed to hit me where i live the last couple weeks.
 
Thanks for being a "reachable" pastor.
 
 

Kristin Stringfellow

Kristin Stringfellow | kristins@kykmarketing.com

 K Y K  M A R K E T I N G | 2600 Constant Comment Place |

 Louisville | Kentucky | 40299 | PH: 502.636.0288 | FX: 502.636.0635 | Direct 502.213.9673

 

Posted via email from Phos News

No comments: