Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kristin Stringfellow --housing need and resume' to pass along

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristin Stringfellow <kstringfellow@kykmarketing.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:49 PM
Subject: RE: Phos Church at OCHS 10 AM this Sunday ..GREAT STORIES OF THE BIBLE SERIES CONTINUES - FREEDOM
To: Jeff Fuson <jeff@ph-church.org>


Hi Jeff,
 
I have a couple of major needs and wanted to see if you can get the word out.  I need to find a place to live.  I have been torn on what I'm supposed to do, stay here or move back "home" to TN.  I feel like God wants me to be here where I pretty much have no one but Him to depend on.  I really feel like he wants to grow my relationship with Him without any distractions (family, etc).  So, it's scarey, however, i know He will not bring me TO anything that He won't bring me THROUGH.  So, I need a place for me and Kylie and her small (11 lb) dog in the OCHS school district.
 
Also, I have a job (I've been here for 3 years) but I'm needing to find something closer, like Oldham County.  I am attaching my resume and would love it if you could pass it around for me.
 
Thanks for your help
 
Kristin Stringfellow
 


From: Jeff Fuson [mailto:jeff@ph-church.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:11 PM
Subject: Phos Church at OCHS 10 AM this Sunday ..GREAT STORIES OF THE BIBLE SERIES CONTINUES - FREEDOM

Be sure to check the Phos News Blog for some fantastic Photos of our teens at Crossings Camp this week.  We've had a blast....


GREAT STORIES OF THE BIBLE

FREEDOM

PHOS CHURCH, SUNDAY JULY 4 @ OLDHAM COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL 

For more info about Phos Church visit phoschurch.com 

10 AM: WORSHIP EXPERIENCE  On Sunday join us at 10:00 AM 
for a worship service where we will continue a series based on Great Stories of the Bible. This week we will be looking at Genesis 3 and talking about Freedom.

COME HANG OUT BEFORE WORSHIP:
9:15 AM: THE PHOS CAFE (Just inside the main doors) will be open for you to grab breakfast and information 
about PH while meeting some new friends.  

INFO FOR KIDS:

Childcare:  

(Ages 4 & under) Our team offers quality care from 9:30 a.m. to the end of the main worship experience every Sunday.  
During this time children ages 2 & 3 will participate in their own small group time.

9:30 AM (Ages 4 - 5th grade) join other children at the check-in table in the Cafe for some                                                  fun activities and to make some great friends.  

10:00 AM:(Ages 3 - 5th grade) join your parents for the first part of the main worship experience.  Midway through the service, you will be dismissed for a time of worship designed just for you.

QUESTIONS?: Check out the children’s sign-in table in the Cafe or                                                                                      email Laura Cochran at laura@ph-church.org.


NEED MORE INFORMATION?  ASK US...

• online (www.phoschurch.com)
• through email (info@phoschurch.com)
• by calling us (408-4731)

To follow us on Twitter visit: 

Hope to see you this Sunday! 

Posted via email from Phos News

No comments: